Other Information

Other Information:

There are many other scholarships available to you.  You should apply for the Federal Student Aid Program.   https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa . This application is free on this website.  Do not use other websites that charge money.   This program provides grants to thousands of students.  It will take about an hour to do this and you will need your parents help to complete.  This program requires your social security number and your parents tax returns.  It is certainly worth the time and effort to complete. Be sure to remember your PIN number.  A couple days after you have completed the form, sign back in and make sure the application is complete.


There is also a Texas program for residents of Texas who are non-citizens.   http://financialaid.unt.edu/texas-application-state-financial-aid.  You should apply early for this because it can run out of money.